Our latest updates on Becker’s ASC
1. NextServices Showcases Solutions at Digestive Disease Week 2014
(GI Endoscopy-Driven Surgery Centers to Know 2013) NextServices announces endoscope integration with enki EHR at DDW 2014.
2. How Do GI Coding Changes Affect the Field? Reimbursement, Technology, Denials & More
(ASC Coding, Billing and Collections) Praveen Suthrum, president and co-founder of NextServices, explains what the 2014 changes mean for gastroenterologists and GI-driven ambulatory surgery centers.
3. How to Boost Clean Claims Submission at ASCs
(ASC Coding, Billing and Collections)Nextservices blog post outlined on how ambulatory surgery centers can achieve 95 percent clean claims submission ratio.
4. Sending Patient Statements: Tips From NextServices
(News & Analysis) In a recent blog, NextServices provided the most effective methods for sending patient statements in order to see results.
5. 11 Esophagoscopy Code Updates to Know
(ASC Coding, Billing and Collections) Gastroenterology coding changes.
6. Collect From Patients: Best Practice for Sending Statements
(News & Analysis)NextServices recently posted an article about sending patient statements on their blog. The article discusses whether providers should send patient statements daily or in bulk.
7. NextServices Exhibits EHR Through Google Glass
(News & Analysis) NextServices announced it has unveiled the prototype for enki Glassware at FutureMed in San Diego.
8. Futuristic Healthcare: 7 Considerations for Ambulatory Surgery Centers
(ASC Turnarounds: Ideas to Improve Performance) Praveen Suthrum, president and co-founder of NextServices provides a look ahead for ambulatory surgery centers.