enki and interoperability - A connected health platform
Through its open architecture, enki Health IT platform connects with various systems, hardware equipment and medical devices using standard protocols such as HL7. We have evaluated enki’s interoperability readiness with over 30 vendors.
‣ Clinical Systems: Communication and interfacing capabilities using HL7 v2.3 and above. This covers clinical documentation for more than 18 medical specialties.
‣ Billing and Practice Management Systems: enki integrates with billing systems such as AdvancedMD.
‣ Lab Information Systems: enki connects to national labs such as Quest Diagnostics as well as private labs and their information systems.
‣ Radiology Information Systems: Lab and radiology devices can be integrated using standard interfaces provided by the device manufacturers.
‣ Medical Equipment: Through connectivity devices such as Capsule, enki integrates with over 700 old and new medical machines.
‣ ERP Integration: Third party software system for HR, payroll, inventory management, accounting and book-keeping modules.
‣ Medical Devices: enki integrates with digital health devices such as Fitbit.
‣ DNA Testing: We integrated enki with DNA testing services such as 23andMe.
‣ Head-up Displays: We integrated enki with Google Glass.
TYPICAL WORKFLOW INVOLVING INTEROPERABILITY
TYPICAL LAB INTEGRATION
TYPICAL RADIOLOGY INTEGRATION
TYPICAL ERP INTEGRATION