COVID-19: Resources for GI Practices
When this winter ends, who will you become?
It may not seem like it now but this winter will end. We will find practices that’ll come through stronger from this phase. Newer models of GI practice will emerge.
This outbreak reiterates more than ever that medicine is moving into an irreversible digital era. Telemedicine is the new norm. Remote medicine will expand. It’s also clear that healthcare is no longer just local. It’s local and global at the same time. But today is a time to take stock of your practice. To prepare your business and LEAD. For the many who depend on you.
We will continue to update this page with highly curated articles that have practical and immediate use.
• Top Five Things Gastroenterologists Should Know About Telehealth (American College of Gastroenterology)
• ‘PATIENTS COME FIRST,’ LOCAL DOCTOR TAKES PATIENT CARE TO NEW LEVEL BY OPENING DRIVE-THRU CLINIC (WTHI TV-10)
• COVID-19: Impact on GI Practices + Resources (NextServices)
• Recommendations for GI endoscopy and clinic practices (NextServices)
• MLN Booklet – Telehealth services (Medicare Learning Network, CMS)
• COVID-19: Telehealth rules + billing/coding guide (NextServices)
By Praveen Suthrum, President & Co-Founder, NextServices.