On-Demand Revenue Cycle Services
for Medical Practices
This is an uncertain time for physician practices. You must balance both clinical and business risks – at the same time. What will keep the business move through this crisis is your ability to adapt quickly. Change with the environment.
In particular there are three things you must do as a business:
1) Make money – Make sure you maximize your existing ways of earnings. For e.g. maximize on telemedicine, bill all claims quickly, follow-up and collect quickly.
2) Save money – Significantly lower costs so that your cash flows stretch for the rest of 2020. Much beyond any relief funds that you access. Save up more money than you think you need now.
3) Find new money – Just as telemedicine laws changed overnight, it’s time to implement new ideas. Digital GI. Outsourcing. Cloud technology.
NextServices is committed to supporting GI practices during this time. That’s why we decided to assist you in these 3 areas:
1) Make money – We are offering on-demand revenue cycle/billing services. So that you can engage our team for shorter periods of time with no long-term contracts.
2) Save money – Unlike fixed expenses, our pricing is a % of collections. That means you don’t incur costs on money you don’t earn.
3) Find new money – We helped our clients quickly get access to federal relief programs. We can help you too.
We’ve been working with medical practices since 2004 and have the tech tools, tips, and expert advice to help your medical practice thrive not just survive. Let’s do this together.
How can we help?
Examples of areas that you can hire us on-demand:
˃ Billing and coding – Accelerate your billing cycle
˃ Patient eligibility verification – Increasing payment accuracy
˃ Insurance AR – Follow-up on old and new dollars
˃ Technology consulting – Enable remote operations
˃ Cloud-based EHR and EndoWriter – Save money and resources long-term
˃ Digital marketing – Spruce up to attract higher patient volume
˃ Provider Relief Funds guidance – Access available funds
“I wanted to take a few moments to thank you and your entire team for the work that you are doing during this COVID-19 pandemic.
“Your summary slides and presentation on the stimulus package is absolutely outstanding. You have taken a complex federal package and made it understandable for us. By sharing this information early with your clients you have allowed us to file early and make informed decisions to keep our practices open and viable.“
“FYI, we just received the ADVANCED PAYMENT from Medicare. Thank you very much for ALL of your help with the application.”
“You are a guiding light in this space.”